My favorite website is aim. I go on aim almoost all the time. It is really fun and you can chat with all your friends. I think aim is not as dangerous as facebook or myspace, when it comes to threts that people send you or people can find you on those websites easier then you can on aim. Thats why you shouldnt have those websites till your older, but i still think their good to have. I just think aim is safer. Aim is so fun, and you dont have to be a certain age to have a aim. I think your parents would rather you have a aim then a facebook or another website like that. On aim you can have buddies. You can block them if you want to if someone is bothering you. If you block them then they cant talk to you until you unblock you. On aim you can email people. Yoy alo can have a status that people can coment on it. You also have a lifestream that can tell you the coments or your buddies status. Its fun to look at them and see what other people comented on. A lot of my friends have a aim and like to chat. On aim you can have a picture as your profile page, or you can have alot of other stuff like sports or anything that you like. You can also sign into aim by your facebook, if you have one. When you sign into aim you can also launch a aim express. Its better and it is faster than aim .com. I know alot of people that have a facebook so I think that is good that it can follow facebook. I think everone should have a aim.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment